Refresh Guide failed

gostl

I am receiving the following error about every 12 hours:

Refresh Guide failed.
3 hours ago
String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

I was looking back through some of the other reports of this error and did remove the Schedules Direct account, restarted the server, added Schedules Direct back in, but the error has continued.

Attached is the most recent server log which includes the error.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris (gostl)

server-63637401600.txt

Had it been a long time since you had updated your server? Or have you been going back and forth between older and newer releases?

I have not been going back and forth at all.  I just keep updating as the server tells me to.

I am running as a service so when it says to update I shut down the service, then run the server not as a service, let it update, restart the server not as a service to make sure it upgraded, shut it down and then start the service again.

I have never gone back to an earlier version, at least not on purpose.

This is still happening, but does not seem to be causing any issues w/ the guide itself.  Should I be concerned or just let it roll?

@@gostl to be honest it's difficult to say. Would you be willing to setup a fresh portable install to see if it happens with a new installation? It will not conflict with your current install.

Just shutdown your Emby Server, then download the portable install from here:

https://emby.media/windows-server.html

Unzip it to any location and just run the exe. Once you're done, you can then shut it down and delete the folder. Thanks.