Emby Server Goes Offline

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

I'm having an issue where sometimes Emby server goes offline.  I can't access it from any device, both inside and outside the network.  Restarting the docker application resolves the issue.

I'm attaching the most recent two logs.  I'm not sure if Emby creates a new log when it's restarted or now, so I thought I would include the last two.  One that I think is from before the restart and the most recent one.

server-63637358767.txt

server-63637315199.txt

Spyderturbo007

The two times it's happened, I was listening to music from work.  I paused it when someone came into my office and then when I went to hit play, it just sat there.  None of my other devices would connect. I logged into my home PC remotely and couldn't bring up the GUI.  I don't think it's uPnP related, but you never know.

uPnP might be turned on, but the ports are manually forwarded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spyderturbo007

Sorry for the delay.  I'm trying to install the newest version (3.2.30.0), but I'm not sure how.  I'm running it as a Docker and according to the container, it's up to date but application is telling me that it needs updated. 

I'm wondering if I need to find another repository, although I'm not really sure how to switch without losing all my stuff. 

I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm using, which I thought was the official Emby repository.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Build/tree/master/unraid-templates/emby

Edited by Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

I got it.  It was showing 3.2.20.0.  It now shows 3.2.30.0.

I'll probably get a chance to test it tomorrow on my lunch break. It works just fine at home, it's only when I'm streaming does it seem to go offline for no reason.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Spyderturbo007

I just now had a chance to test things out and I'm still having the freezing issue.  When it happens, the movie stops and then everything becomes unresponsive.  I just get the spinning circle when trying to navigate between menus.

I'm attaching three logs.  The Emby log, the transcoding log and then docker log inside unRAID.

It only happens when streaming over the Internet. I've never had issues when playing locally through Kodi in my house.

Any help would be appreciated.

server-63640771200.txt

Docker Log.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-18827ec0-8207-4f39-9c7c-0a5d2a67583f.txt

Edited by Spyderturbo007