Question about HDHR firmware

pir8radio
Go to solution Solved by maegibbons,

pir8radio

So I'm switching to two HDHomeruns for my live tv.  They are not being detected by emby like they used to be...   I even tried entering the tuner ip manually yet they don't show up in the list of tuners...    Yet from the web browser on the same emby server i can tune into a channel just fine.    The only change is that my server is bound to 127.0.0.1  But I didn't think this was for the tuner search as well?  Is it?   Bind to is just for the emby web server right?  :huh:

If the automatic detection doesn't find it, you can always manually enter the address.

pir8radio

If the automatic detection doesn't find it, you can always manually enter the address.

I did, but i still dont see the list of "available tuners"   or was that removed?    It used to say Tuner 0, Tuner 1, Tuner 2 and their status.      I might have to submit some logs...  :(

pir8radio

Well thats a little embarrassing,  Its working..   It just looks like you removed the list of available tuners on the live tv tab in the dashboard...   Sorry to waste everyone's time.  

pir8radio

No that hasn't been removed.

Humm....  I am watching live tv, and the Tuner Devices screen shows no available tuners below the "Refresh Guide" button like I remember..  Should I be looking elsewhere?

597fb3d3d323e_Capture.png

• Solution
maegibbons

Yes - that section is still there for me on yesterdays beta.

What HDHR model and firmware are you running?

Krs

Mark

• Like 1

pir8radio

Yes - that section is still there for me on yesterdays beta.

What HDHR model and firmware are you running?

Krs

Mark

Thanks for reminding me to check the firmware of the HDHomerun, that was the issue...   Again embarrassing....  I should know better...