Auto-organize plugin missing

tomx

Hello can't fint auto-organize plugin...

Auto-Organize is now a plugin. Please install the Auto-Organize plugin using the Emby plugin catalog.

Edited by tomx

computerprep

Thing is... The auto organize section works on web browser, just not on Android Mobile. Just like how all other plugins are basically inaccessible via Android Mobile.

Has anyone ever noticed that? Plugins are not accessible from Android Mobile?

Was never a big problem for me, but now it's affecting the auto organize panel.

You'll have auto-organize back in the android app. the app was just updated a little too early ahead of the next server release. mostly because we had to get other things out related to offline downloading.

computerprep

Thanks Luke. That's kinda what I thought, but a search of the forums didn't reveal any answer like that.

How about other general plugins accessible in the app? Both the catalog and my plugins. It's been broken/inaccessible for as long as I can remember.

It's not broken, it gives you a friendly and informative message that you need to use your local web app to configure the plugins. So nothing is broken, you just need to use your web app to manage plugins.

computerprep

Is that something that can be changed? I mean, I vaguely remember plugins being accessible through the app long, long ago, but my memory may not be 100% reliable.

If plugins fundamentally can't be accessed through the app, then is the auto organize feature being exiled to the browser? Lol.

chef

Is that something that can be changed? I mean, I vaguely remember plugins being accessible through the app long, long ago, but my memory may not be 100% reliable.

If plugins fundamentally can't be accessed through the app, then is the auto organize feature being exiled to the browser? Lol.

Luke and the team have assured us that some plugins have been added to apps, auto organize being one of them :)

Very exciting!

• 1 month later...

You'll have auto-organize back in the android app. the app was just updated a little too early ahead of the next server release. mostly because we had to get other things out related to offline downloading.

Is there a way to disable automatic server updates? I keep unchecking the box but the server keeps updating. I have deleted the scheduled task but it gets added back. I get everything working the way I want it and an update changes something that I use. It just creates more work. I'd prefer monitor changes and use a version indefinitely until I see the need for an update.

Thanks