problem with my emby roku, he reboot and loading when i start a movie.

SirMedia

SirMedia

Since, the new interface, I am not able to play movies on my emby roku (roku 2), it freezes and reboot after leaving a movie, there is no log, since it reboot roku, I changed the options, but without success. It does the same thing with the series tv, but after rebooting sometimes it succeeded to leave the episode that I counted and to continue until the end of the series without rebooting. The last interface haved no problem, but since update, i think push my roku in the trash. Help me please

SirMedia

i intall developer mode and blue neon emby, if i no problem qith this one, i'm happy, after chexk il need more explanation.

We'd like to help you with the Emby app. If you can follow the instructions in post #2 we'll be able to do that. Thanks !

SirMedia

with the emby blue neon, he start very good, except the movie hd he loadind frequently, but he dont reboot the roku.

with the emby blue neon, he start very good, except the movie hd he loadind frequently, but he dont reboot the roku.

You need to click on preferences (gear icon) in the options row. Change the local quality, remote quality, and liveTV quality maximum bitrates to appropriate values. This should eliminate the frequent loading in the blue neon app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, if the device is rebooting, a log from our app won't tell us much.

Usually, these types of issues are caused by feeding the player something it cannot handle.  I would try going into the settings of the Emby app and lowering the quality to one of the lowest values.  If that plays okay, then start raising it until you get good enough quality or the problem occurs.