Next Episod play automaticaly

hugo.lapointe

hugo.lapointe

Hi!

I love the new feature : the player play the next episod of a serie automaticaly. But, I think it need some improvements. First, it's play the next episod to quickly. Often, I miss more than one minute of the current episod. Second, if I pause the current episod, the count down still continue.

Thanks you!

How is it possible that you miss a full minute when it doesn't come up until 30-45 seconds left?

skuuup

Yeah, this happens for me too. The overlay is slick..but it pops up ~30 seconds too early and so all my episodes still have the last ~20 seconds of playback cut off after the 10-second countdown.

I set my resume settings to be 1%/99% and so I went back on each of the 20-minute episodes that I had watched tonight and I saw that I had the Resume button available for all episodes, and I so I went back and resumed the last ~20 seconds of each.  ;) True story.

Luke--I love how incredulous you always seem with our bug reports haha,. No offense, but sometimes it makes me wonder if you guys are using the same software as us..!

All good though..keep the new features coming. :) I'm looking forward to this bug being fixed soon. My expectation of this feature is that it would simply take (len(episode) - 10sec) and start the overlay & countdown from there so that the episode switches exactly as it normally would...

And some settings for this new feature--at least being able to turn it on/off--would also be a nice addition.

Edited by skuuup
  • Like 2

paulsalter

Noticed the same yesterday, will try a few other shows today to see if it happens again

One thing i noticed not sure if relevant, one episode from yesterday was 22:27, Emby shows this as 22 mins, others have 21:49 and emby shows this as 22 mins

so if its using the rounded up/down figure for show length, this could cause issues

• Like 1