channel order.

darguewin

darguewin

hello

im new to this emby i cant seem to find the answer anywhere and im pulling my hair out. i dont mind paying for full life subs but first i want it working as i need it to.

so with perfect player add my line, add my epg line channels and all in order movies, sports, ect  but can only get now and next epg.

emby iv added my line and added my epg line, all channels work, all epg works but the order of the channels and all over, its awful.

is this normal for this app or have i done something wrong?

cheers anth

Hi, what exactly about the channel order is all over? can you please discuss an example? thanks.

darguewin

hello luke

so when iv added my lines to other apps the channels are  entertainment bbc1 ect all under this then life style, food network ect under this, movies, film4 on demand all movies ect under that. and so on.

when i add it to emby, its just a big long list in no order and even the on demand stuff is in this list. this is on iptv

thanks

darguewin

this is what i see on other app your app is better as if i pay i can record or scheduled a program. this app you cant but the order of channels is correct 

post-227206-0-18709100-1500228853_thumb.jpg

post-227206-0-10663100-1500228870_thumb.jpg

post-227206-0-96946700-1500230645_thumb.jpg

Edited by darguewin

maegibbons

Hi

I am assuming you are using an m3u file for your tuner in emby?  i.e. IPTV

To correct the order you need to add a channel-id tag to each line of your m3u file to specify the channel number you want to use in emby.

Krs

Mark