Not auto-syncing: Cloud Emby, Home Kodi

KarmaPolice

Angelblue05

That's not in the wiki. But do you believe adding it will resolve the situation? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pir8radio

That's not in the wiki. But do you believe adding it will resolve the situation? Let me know.

I don't know the programming end of things, but that is what i see on the client side web gui... Will it translate to breaking or working on the plugin? I have no clue.. lol But with the /embywebsocket it makes setting up a reverse proxy the way the OP wanted to, much easier. 

Edited by pir8radio

Angelblue05

Ok, I had no idea this existed, the wiki shows wss://{server}?api=x. I'll make a build with this small modification.

Angelblue05

Can either one of you test this build (install from zip in Kodi). Let me know if it works with your reverse proxy. Thanks!

I've changed the websocket url to wss://{server}/embywebsocket?api=x&deviceId=x

plugin.video.emby-2.3.49a.zip

Edited by Angelblue05

pir8radio

Can either one of you test this build (install from zip in Kodi). Let me know if it works with your reverse proxy. Thanks!

I've changed the websocket url to wss://{server}/embywebsocket?api=x&deviceId=x

@@KarmaPolice can you test?  You will probably have to create a location based on /embywebsocket   if not let me know and ill try it.    I only have kodi installed for testing, ill have to update and then add the sections to my nginx config since i use a sub domain setup.. 

Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 1