Pushover?

dbowles1975

dbowles1975

I am no longer receiving notifications for video playback started / stopped. I still receive all other notifications including test messages.

dbowles1975

Hi there @@dbowles1975, we're very sorry to hear about this. The pushover plugin is a community contributed add-on. If you can please provide some discussion of an example, as well as the information requested in how to report a problem, then hopefully the community can utilize that to rally together and determine a solution.

Thanks !

I just realized there was an update. It is working now. I guess this plug-in does not update automatically. 

dbowles1975

Update on this issue... if I start an episode on my phone I instantly receive a Pushover notification. If I start an episode on my Fire TV I receive no notification. Server and all apps are most recent stable version.

EDIT: I also receive notifications when playing media from the web app. It seems it's just the Fire TV that I'm not receiving notifications for. 

Edited by dbowles1975

Hi there @@dbowles1975, we're very sorry to hear about this. The pushover plugin is a community contributed add-on. If you can please provide some discussion of an example, as well as the information requested in how to report a problem, then hopefully the community can utilize that to rally together and determine a solution.

Thanks !

dbowles1975

Hi there @@dbowles1975, we're very sorry to hear about this. The pushover plugin is a community contributed add-on. If you can please provide some discussion of an example, as well as the information requested in how to report a problem, then hopefully the community can utilize that to rally together and determine a solution.

Thanks !

Server log attached.

Log.txt

Edited by dbowles1975

mastrmind11

@@mastrmind11 are you seeing this?

I am not having issues but I don't have any Amazon devices to test.  However, when this occasionally happens a server bounce solves it every time.

dbowles1975

I tried bouncing the server and I still cannot receive notifications when media is started / stopped from a Fire TV. It still works playing media from my phone.

EDIT: I've confirmed this on two Fire TV boxes and two Fire Sticks.

Edited by dbowles1975