Blu-ray Disc (BD) wont play but ISO BD will in ROKU

Airbender

Airbender

Hello,

I did not dig into this issue in details but i notice that playback issue with  Blu-ray Disc (BD) but no issue with ISO. second i also notice an issue with 3D Playback Roku 3 will play 3D with no issue but Roku 2XS wont but again i need to do test after test to conform all this.

Is this an MB Roku Chanel issue or ROKU issue ?

Thanks

Folder rips and ISO playback is purely experimental. It may work fine for one disc and not for another. There really isn't a solution to this unless ffmpeg adds better support. Sorry.

As for 3D playback. I'd assume the Roku 3's chipset might handle 3D content better then the older Roku's do.

Airbender

Folder rips and ISO playback is purely experimental. It may work fine for one disc and not for another. There really isn't a solution to this unless ffmpeg adds better support. Sorry.

As for 3D playback. I'd assume the Roku 3's chipset might handle 3D content better then the older Roku's do.

Hi

so it comes down to third party software development ffmpeg. is their is a way to contact them and kind report the issue ?

http://www.ffmpeg.org/

Really we are the only software out there that even attempts to convert and stream folder rips and ISO rips. Everything else doesn't even attempt it they just skip those types of files altogether.