Question about Emby for Amazon mobile

billneftleberg

billneftleberg

this development group is dishonest they have you buy emby and every few years they put out a new version that locks you out. when you buy a new android device they try and force you to buy emby again to unlock your device or make you wait days till they get around to it

this is deceitfil and dishonest.....why trust them to live up to their promises when they do this

im cintemplating a class action suit to end this devious practice

Hi, we have never changed Emby Premiere in this type of regard. Do you have Emby Premiere and are you having a problem with it?  From what I understand it sounds like you do not have Emby Premiere and you purchased the Android app from Redshirt in 2014. Is that correct?

By the way, on the Google Play Store we give out promo codes to former Redshirt purchasers so that they don't have to go through the unlock process you are describing. It is only on the Amazon store that we have to do this. 

billneftleberg

god damn it im going to file suit

i bought the emby app for my kindle

i bought a new kindle

i installed the app on the new kindle

now its telling me i must buy emby premiere

i dont want emby premiere i bought emby already

i was locked out by you

i purchase it from amazon

Edited by billneftleberg

billneftleberg

Hi, we have never changed Emby Premiere in this type of regard. Do you have Emby Premiere and are you having a problem with it?  From what I understand it sounds like you do not have Emby Premiere and you purchased the Android app from Redshirt in 2014. Is that correct?

By the way, on the Google Play Store we give out promo codes to former Redshirt purchasers so that they don't have to go through the unlock process you are describing. It is only on the Amazon store that we have to do this. 

kindles do not connect to the play store or install from there and when I use  a pc to go to play store it says its not compatible with the kindle fire

every time i download it from the kindle store it tells me o t must be unlocked

Edited by billneftleberg

billneftleberg

When did you last download from the kindle store?

3 weeks ago

that didnt work at all  just a black screen so then i downloaded the one you uploaded here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/47577-amazon-emby-mobile-removed-from-devices/post #9

that does work but it only plays one minute and tells me i must buy emby premiere