Toxic Contributor of TV and Movie Theme Music

lolwut

lolwut

Hi @radeon,

I recently added new stuff in bulk to my library and run download for theme music for tv and movies after a long time.

I encountered wrong themes occasionally in the past, but this time wow....

There is lots of weird old pop songs for drama titles, techno, metal amateur covers there were even few book songs, you know the ones that read a book out loud... 

I bet there is a toxic contributor out there who messes the online catalog.

Here are some popular titles that has very weird themes completely unrelated.

seven 

recruit

devils advocate

devil wears prada

ronin

I had to delete like a lot... it took me few hours

Can you check if it is the same uploader and if it is can you ban him and delete all the stuff he uploaded?

Best

Also one more thing, some of those metal titles are set to max volume like twice as volume than others even with normalisation, so we can blow our speakers on tv ... for god sake.

One more thing, I think he auto downloaded stuff, like Bonnie and Clyde, classic movie of robbers that are also lovers in 60s, theme song: Jay Z f/ Beyonce ‘“03 Bonnie & Clyde”

Edited by lolwut

• 1 month later...
jscoys

Yeah sorry my friend for that. I already spoke to Radeon about this issue several month ago. He's supposed to give a tool to edit music and video backdrops for all titles to some "serious" people like you and me who will define the correct music/videos and then help community to have something great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I've been updatingh my collection over the last day or so and have found a bunch of annoying stuff.  some with no sound.  Some in spanish dub, one that seemed to be a phone video recording of a TV screen.  Definitely needs to be some QA or a way to get poor contributions removed

• Like 1