DOUBT, LIMITATION OF 15 ACCESSES PER PREMIERE ACCOUNT

drikosv8

drikosv8
Good afternoon friends

I need you to clarify a doubt.

Does Emby Premiere only allow 15 simultaneous accesses at a time for each subscription? Even though it is by the chrome browser?

If yes, how do I get permission for more than 15 simultaneous accesses?

Can I buy another premiere account and add 15 more accesses, so I can have 30 hits?

Thanks friends, I'm going to invest in new equipment to be able to expand to a lot of users.

thank you

Boa tarde amigos

Preciso que sejá esclarecido uma duvida.

O Emby Premiere só permite 15 acessos simultâneos de uma vez para cada assinatura? mesmo sendo pelo navegador chrome?

Se sim, como faço para ter permissão para mais de 15 acessos simultaneos?

Tem como eu comprar outra conta premiere e juntar mais 15 acessos, para poder ter 30 acessos?

Obrigado amigos, vou investir em equipamento novo para poder expandir para bastante usuarios.

obrigado

drikosv8
Hello Friend,

I have already seen this topic and read it whole, but it was not clear to me in which situation applies this 15 simultaneous accesses.

That is why I have opened this one so that my questions can be clarified.

But I will rephrase that same question on the other topic as well, and wait for a clearer answer and a solution even though it involves more payments.

thank you

Better discussed here.

Hello Friend,

I have already seen this topic and read it whole, but it was not clear to me in which situation applies this 15 simultaneous accesses.

That is why I have opened this one so that my questions can be clarified.

But I will rephrase that same question on the other topic as well, and wait for a clearer answer and a solution even though it involves more payments.

thank you

ola amigo,

Eu já vi esse topico e li ele inteiro, mais não ficou claro para mim em qual situação se aplica esse 15 acessos simultaneos.

Por isso abri esse aqui, para que possa ser esclarecido essas minhas perguntas.

Porem vou refazer essa mesma pergunta lá no outro tópico tambem, e aguardar uma resposta mais clara e uma solução mesmo que envolva mais pagamentos.

obrigado