Media stops playback after a few mins.

nickglott

nickglott

Anyone else having issues with playback stopping after a few minutes. Seems to only happen on my shield. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. I have been out of town for a few weeks and noticed this the past day or two since I have been back. If it happens again I will get a log and post it. FYI running the Android TV Beta.

quick pull from that last log

2017-06-28 00:03:39.9994 Info SessionManager: Playback stopped reported by app AndroidTv 1.4.18g playing Unstable. Stopped at 298389 ms
2017-06-28 00:03:40.2281 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 192.168.1.109. Time: 239ms. http://192.168.1.2:8096/emby/Sessions/Playing/Stopped 

nickglott

Luke, 

Yes I understand. It happened right as I was going to sleep last night. When I get home from work I will investigate it and report back. I just was sending out a quick message to see if it was isolated to the beta and anyone else was having that happen to them.

I haven't seen this myself but It might be worth re-trying this with the latest beta of the Android TV app (1.4.21+) as the internal player has been updated.  Thanks.