servers

stick

this may be a dumb question,but some help would be nice. i have run emby on a couple of pc's with different server names. now that i have settle on one machine how do i get my device apps to stop showing the other servers. i have uninstalled  emby off the other machines but they still show up. thanks  

bungee91

Are you using Emby connect, and if so is your username still associated with those other servers?

That's my guess as to why they keep coming back.

If your device is a Fire TV, hit the menu button on your remote when one of these servers is selected and choose "Remove" from the menu.

Are you using Emby connect, and if so is your username still associated with those other servers?

That's my guess as to why they keep coming back.

yes i am using emby connect is there away to get rid of them.

bungee91

yes i am using emby connect is there away to get rid of them.

(There are likely multiple ways to do this, a suggestion below)

Login at app.emby.media, it should ask you to connect to a server (these are associated with your connect account), click on the one you don't want, and click delete.

It will now be removed from your connect account. 

ebr suggested doing this from the client device as well, so I would assume both devices have a delete option as well that should sync to your saved servers on your connect account.

post-131141-0-33280400-1498179994_thumb.png

Edited by bungee91

Generally on the server selection screen for each app you will have options to add and remove servers. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !