Playback Issues on Fire Stick

Dizzy49

Dizzy49

I turned Hardware Acceleration off, and set Max Bitrate to 5.0, and Audio to Downmix to Stereo.

Previously these two files would play to a point and then stop and kick you out to the Emby file screen.  On both files we are hitting "Resume from XX:XX"

The first one still does the same thing.  It spins, and looks like it's trying to play, then kicks you out.  On the server it says it's transcoding at 5.0mbps.

The second one was odd.  It was at the grey screen with the circle trying to load.  It took nearly a full minute, and then it finally played.  On the server, it was showing that it played 1-2 seconds, then would jump back to where it started.  It did this for a while, until it finally played.

I have attached server logs and transcode logs.  I also sent logs from the Fire Stick at 3:40pm Mountain Time

ffmpeg-transcode-5f10b462-9304-4bbf-8657-8b9953096119.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-158df17d-7974-476a-a09a-4127faad9976.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-c8b6ac48-8a25-42ef-81e8-2b9a040a39c9.txt

server-63633686399.txt

In the case of Schindler's List, whatever the item is being transcoded to cannot be read by the player.

I/System.out(31899): internalError [11.02, loadError]
E/ExoPlayerImplInternal(31899): Source error.
E/ExoPlayerImplInternal(31899): com.google.android.exoplayer2.source.UnrecognizedInputFormatException: None of the available extractors (MatroskaExtractor, FragmentedMp4Extractor, Mp4Extractor, Mp3Extractor, AdtsExtractor, Ac3Extractor, TsExtractor, FlvExtractor, OggExtractor, PsExtractor, WavExtractor) could read the stream.

@@Dizzy49 please re-try this with the latest beta of the Android TV app (1.4.21+) as the internal player has been updated.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Dizzy49

Odd, I didn't get notice the last time you replied.

How can I download the Beta on a Fire Stick?

I will be going back to my father's in two weeks, I will update and perform testing while I am there.

I enabled all Communications in Amazon, please send beta invite.

Please PM me the email address associated with the Amazon account.  Thanks.