Indiana Jones collection set issue

taylorstan

taylorstan

So I go back to Parental Controls.  You are 100% certain that is not in play here...

I only have it set on the "Kids" account. It was not displaying on any account. I have a "no_kids" tag for additional filtering and it was not set on Temple.

But I started from the beginning again and deleted the collection and removed Temple from the file system, ran a library scan, rebooted, the collection re-created, added Temple back to the file system, manual Auto Boxset update and it now displays. 

post-157828-0-42606500-1499178868_thumb.jpg

Edited by taylorstan

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds to me like the Temple movie was missing the MovieDb collection Id value, and by re-adding it to the library we went and retrieved it from the internet.

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds to me like the Temple movie was missing the MovieDb collection Id value, and by re-adding it to the library we went and retrieved it from the internet.

His logs showed it being picked up by AutoBoxSets and it existed in the Collection.xml.

It has to have been some problem with the path to the item such that it couldn't be resolved.