Emby Theater Xbox One Freezing At Every Chapter

Scott310

Scott310

Hey Guys,

I haven't had a whole lot of time to read the forums lately, so if this is already being discussed my apologies. 

Lately for me Emby theater for Xbox One has been freezing at every chapter.  It happens almost every time there is a new chapter in a movie it will freeze.  the only way to continue watching is to back out and resume.  Also the strange thing is the dashboard still says the movie is playing while it is frozen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hopefully I attached the right log.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

LogSkipping.txt

05TR1CH

Hi,

Not sure if yours is the same issue as the one I had yesterday. It happened right after the latest store update and would result in stopping at each chapter. Exactly the same timestamp and no matter what I played it always happened. It was easily fixed by fully restarting my xboxone (home button, down to all settings, restart console) and hasn't happened since. I guess you have already tried that...but maybe not.

• Like 1

FrostByte

What version are you on?  I had something similar which started with version 133, but it was stopping and not freezing.  I could hit 'B' and then resume usually.  It seems to have gone away with 134, though I'm getting another problem with 134 now that I didn't see before.

Edited by FrostByte