Series pooling on different drives

NightwingDG

Angelblue05

@@Luke

It's fine. The Emby for Kodi add-on does not support series pooling as is right now. I have to update it because it hasn't been since series pooling was first implemented in the server.

@@NightwingDG

Thank you, I promise it will get it updated soon. I'm just super busy atm, but I will make some time if not this week, next week.

• Like 1

NightwingDG

The web app is perfect when it comes to series pooling but there is a small problem on the Metadata Manager. It only shows one season for shows on different drives while other shows with more than one season on 1 drive appear correctly.

Cool! Thanks Angelblue05! No problem, I understand.

post-220121-0-74089700-1502221821_thumb.png

Edited by NightwingDG
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Angelblue05

Quick update: This will require a lot of work. A lot more than I anticipated. I've tried to quickly fix this but it messes up the library if ever a manual sync runs. I will have to rethink the entire import for tv. I will let you know when I have something to test. It is my priority at this time.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Can you give this build a try? You'll need to reset your local database, then once everything is imported, run a manual sync one time to do series pooling. Let me know if it resolves the situation. It is just a temporary fix.

plugin.video.emby-2.3.50a.zip

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

NightwingDG

Can you give this build a try? You'll need to reset your local database, then once everything is imported, run a manual sync one time to do series pooling. Let me know if it resolves the situation. It is just a temporary fix.

Nice! Yep, that worked for me. Thanks A LOT man. Is this going to be implemented in the next update? What's the permanent fix for this?

• Like 1

Angelblue05

I am still working on it, but you won't have to worry about it. I'm trying to make it so you don't need to run a manual sync to apply series pooling.

Test it for a few days, let me know especially if series pooling disappear. Provide your kodi log if that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05