Hide watched option

mrmarkfr

mrmarkfr

I'm trying to move from Kodi to Emby as my consuming method, and one of the things we use often is the Hide Watched option in Kodi.

Is that available in Emby(specifically on the Amazon Fire, but I could sideload an Android version if that has it instead), as well as on the windows platform(app or webpage)?

Thanks

Mark

What screens exactly do you want to hide watched from? We do have an option to hide watched items from latest media lists. Most of the apps also have filters that include watched/unwatched.

mrmarkfr

I'd like to be able to hide(in the whole library) watched items.  We'll access shows in random, from newly acquired ones, to ones already in our library, and we'd like to only see unwatched episodes showing up.  The "hide unwatched" in Kodi works well for us that way.

CBers

Not in front of the app currently, but I believe there is an option within the individual library options to show only UNWATCHED items, as opposed to HIDE WATCHED.

mrmarkfr

I updated my Amazon Fire app(it didn't show the option, so I had to uninstall/reinstall), now I see an option to show unwatched.

That might work, need more time to play with it

You can do this in the grid views but there isn't any option that will only deliver unwatched content to the app across the board.