Coverart : A few items the wrong treatment

Symbios63

Symbios63

Hi, I am using MBServer Version 3.0.5135.31685 and coverart 4.0.4.9.

I created several profiles for my game collection (a specific profile for each game platform).

It is working fine except the default treatment is still applied for a few random items in two or three of these folders. (It is true in both the webclient and MBC)

Is there a way to refresh specifically these items ? A cache I can clear ?

Thank you.

A cache clear isn't necessarily going to solve anything.  Post pictures of your configuration and specific covers that have this issue.

Symbios63

Here is the glitch. Look at the Manhattan Project treatment. (The expected treatment is side case (non clear))

5oyd.png

Here is the corresponding game folder (I guess moving from gamebrowser II to gamebrowser III will require a bit of cleaning (screenshot/snap, folder_back/boxrear ... ;) )

bmwz.png

Of course, all the NES games are in their own subfolder, in one "NES platform" folder. (I believe it is the recommended setting and it was working flawlessly with MB2.6/GBII/Coverart3).

The "folder" file is a jpeg. 

Most covers are treated properly. The problem only concerns few games. I would say 6 or 7 in this NES folder and maybe two or three more overall for other platforms.

Finally, I am not sure if this help but here is a picture of my Coverart setup:

jcmq.png

You can see I have a profile for the "nes" folder which is the one including the "Manhattan project" subfolder.

Thanks for answering me.

What case type is chosen for Games under Default?

Why do you have different profiles for each game folder, yet all the treatments appear the same?

I see you are using a mapped drive reference.  This could possibly be the problem as, if the library reference is with a unc path, or different mapped drive letter, it won't match up.

Symbios63

I think the default setting is clear case.

I don't really understand your second question, I have a different profile for each system folder, not each game folder (For example, the Snes ans N64 are thick case with conserved aspect ratio, PS2 is clear case, Nes is side case etc...). On the first picture there are only Nes games so the treatment is expected to be the same everywhere (which is almost the case).

Concerning the mapped drive reference, I am not using UNC path for the library (I know It's best but I am only using Mediabrowser as media frontend on one computer (with server, client and all the media files on it). Besides, I am sure the drive letter is the right one ( and none of the covers would be treated properly if it wasn't, right ?).

Okay, I understand your profile setup now.

Go into your NES profile and change the treatment to something else - preferably something you've never tried before with these.  Then bring up that same view in the web client and post the server log.

Symbios63

Okay, I solved my problem today.

Erasing the NES profile and recreating it (the same way) did the trick for me.

When I erased it, all the covers turned back to default (As expected I think). And when I recreated it, the few covers that were previously stuck with the default profile got treated properly.

Thank you for the help.