No image at all in MBClassic

Symbios63

Symbios63

Hi everyone.

I have been a very happy mediabrowser II user for almost two years (used mainly for Gamebrowser II). A few days ago, all my images (folder, backdrop, ... everything) just dissapeared from MB 2.6.

After trying for a few hours to correct the problem, I just decided it was the perfect timing to switch to MBIII.

First, I have to say you did a wonderful job guys, the three softwares (classic, theater and server) are great and quiet easy to setup.

Right know, I am using MBServer Version 3.0.5135.31685 and MBC 3.0.129.0 2-12.2. I set up everything to my liking and almost everything was ok except a few minor bugs.

But then, a few hours ago, all the images dissapeared again from MBC (Just after I created the dummy files for gamebrowser III to support PC games but i doubt it is linked). I have really no idea what is going on. The metadata is still displayed in MBC, everything is present on the webclient (images and metadata) and I don't know for theater because I uninstalled it.

I suspect this Is it the same problem I had with MB2.6 but I don't know.

Off course, I tried restarting server, computer etc...

If someone has an idea for me...

Thank you.

Symbios63

Edit :

Ok, pictures are back as they were gone, just like that (after the eleventh system restart. I have no idea what caused this and I hope it won't happen again. (I guess my system needs a bit of cleaning)

Sorry for the useless topic.

swhitmore

Are you waiting for the server to finish it's first scan after a restart? I've found images can be slow to load during this first scan.

Symbios63

I see your point but the when the problem appeared, the pictures just never loaded (even after a long wait) in MBC.

I guess the cache was not corrupted as it is back to normal just like that.

The fact that I had a very similar issue with MB2.6 makes me think that the problem comes from my system. (a recent change as I used MB2.6 for almost two years before without any problem)

Anyway, thank you for the answer, I will do a deep PC cleaning and update if the problem occurs again.