Custom intros

aHPhooey
Go to solution Solved by nomatches4mikey,

aHPhooey

Roku app isn't playing custom intros anymore

I know Cinema Mode is off by default in the new app, turning it on doesn't work

I use Cinema Mode just for Custom intros before a movie with no trailers playing and it worked well in the old app

when this is working again is there a way to force custom intros on all clients, that be nice

Edited by mastaful

I know Cinema Mode is off by default in the new app, turning it on doesn't work

Hi.  Can you please explain exactly what "turning it on doesn't work" means?

The app won't allow you to enable it or you enabled it and it isn't doing what you expect?

First, be sure the feature is enabled for the user in question.  If that is confirmed, please reproduce the problem and send a log from the app.  Then also post the server log from that session.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
nomatches4mikey

I'm having the same issue.  Server log attached.  Roku debug log sent at 11:34am EDT, user Adults.

I'm configured to run Codec intros with AC3 as one of the valid files.  I confirmed it works in WMC on the Xbox 360.

ServerLog.txt

I'm having the same issue.  Server log attached.  Roku debug log sent at 11:34am EDT, user Adults.

I'm configured to run Codec intros with AC3 as one of the valid files.  I confirmed it works in WMC on the Xbox 360.

Thanks for the logs.

Can you please try with the beta version of the app?

Can you please confirm the version of the Roku app?  It should have been 3.0.31.  I think maybe you still had .30.

• 3 weeks later...
johnlo317

my version in Roku 4 Premiere Plus saying 3.0.24    and also in my Roku 2 as well.    I even removed the channel and installed again..  its still the same.

my version in Roku 4 Premiere Plus saying 3.0.24    and also in my Roku 2 as well.    I even removed the channel and installed again..  its still the same.

This fix hasn't been released to the public yet.  You would need to install the beta.