Missing Guide Data

BobbyDing

SikSlayer

I found this thread after noticing the same issue myself for a few channels. But after reading the thread, it looks like it's a better idea to just wait things out for a little but and then inquire again if things aren't improved for me after it's 'fixed' in general.

rkulagow

The thread at 

http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2919

contains the information and status of the service.

If you're still having issues retrieving data, or don't have at least 6 days of data at this time, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website via the "Report a Lineup Issue" function so that we can investigate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
sydlexius

I too am experiencing issues updating my guide data through SD.  My lineup is now completely blank.  I've enabled debug logging and attached the relevant log file.

server-63634503749 - Copy.txt

I too am experiencing issues updating my guide data through SD.  My lineup is now completely blank.  I've enabled debug logging and attached the relevant log file.

Attempts to communicate with your HDHR are timing out, therefore we cannot get the channels list. I would go into live tv setup and ensure that the tuner ip address is correct.

sydlexius

Attempts to communicate with your HDHR are timing out, therefore we cannot get the channels list. I would go into live tv setup and ensure that the tuner ip address is correct.

Ugh, wife unplugged the power strip that went to the tuners and amplified distribution block :huh:

• Like 1

maegibbons

Messing with a mans tech is grounds for Divorce!! :)

Krs

Mark

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
srjacobs

Trying to download the guide data from Schedules Direct - but nothing is showing up . Also - I have added my 2 HD HomeRun tuners but when I go to view live tv - no channels are showing either. So I can't watch anything. Should I delete and re-add the tuners?

srjacobs

Trying to download the guide data from Schedules Direct - but nothing is showing up . Also - I have added my 2 HD HomeRun tuners but when I go to view live tv - no channels are showing either. So I can't watch anything. Should I delete and re-add the tuners?

I deleted and re-added the tuners - but this time I didn't select to limit the channels to the list of selected channels from the tuner - which I had previously selected because I had gone through and X'd out all of the SD channels from the HD Homerun channel scan. Once I did that - the channels showed up (limited by the way to those I had selected on the tuner). And the programming guide download seemed to work - although there is a lot of slots in the guide with no info - so certainly better than before. I do think there is a bug in the way that checkbox works where you can elect to honor the selections made on the tuner. For me - that eliminated all channels - and leaving unchecked actually honored the selections made on the tuner.

• Like 1

srjacobs

Further update on the guide data - I refreshed the guide data after getting the tuners re-added so that the channels are now showing up - but the guide data from Schedules direct is sparse to put it nicely. Most of the channels have nothing showing up. Any idea why that might be? What should I look at to figure out where the problem is?

Further update on the guide data - I refreshed the guide data after getting the tuners re-added so that the channels are now showing up - but the guide data from Schedules direct is sparse to put it nicely. Most of the channels have nothing showing up. Any idea why that might be? What should I look at to figure out where the problem is?

Have you clicked into the mapping menu in live tv guide setup? Perhaps they just couldn't' be automatically mapped to your tuner channels and that's why they are blank. 

srjacobs

Have you clicked into the mapping menu in live tv guide setup? Perhaps they just couldn't' be automatically mapped to your tuner channels and that's why they are blank. 

Yes I did check that for several of the channels that were missing data. Too many to check all since in fact most didn't have any data. So I decided to delete and recreate my Schedules Direct program data subscription within Emby - and for now at least - this appears to have fixed it - I now have the data being populated for all channels and the guide data is showing across all of my devices. So not sure what happened to cause the original problem.