What does the white tick in a red box mean?

JaseUK
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know what the white tick in red box means on my dvd cover art. I am assuming its something to do with the fact I have watched the movies but i have watched other movies and it doesnt show a tick.

In all honesty I dont really want the tick showing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by JaseUK

Latchmor

Yip it means 'played' or watched. If you don't want it go to the MBC Config menu > View Options and untick 'Played Indicator on Items'.

Cheers

Yip it means 'played' or watched. If you don't want it go to the MBC Config menu > View Options and untick 'Played Indicator on Items'.

Cheers

Yeah I've done this but the tick is still there. Using chocolate aswell if that helps

Latchmor

Strange, I'm using choc also and I can tick/untick that option and the ticks show/hide as soon as I come out of the config menu. Have you tried the other option also, 'Played indicator on Folders'?  Not knowing your setup perhaps you need both of the Items/Folders options unticked?

Cheers

AdrianW

Turning off the watched indicator is fine for movies - but it would be a real pain for TV series, how are you going to know which episode you're up to?

I wonder if anyone would find separate "show watched indicator" settings for movies and TV useful?

Turning off the watched indicator is fine for movies - but it would be a real pain for TV series, how are you going to know which episode you're up to?

I wonder if anyone would find separate "show watched indicator" settings for movies and TV useful?

Most people view their episodes in some sort of list view and the list view has a different color for watched items.