Fastest way to edit Favorite Channels?

eric859

eric859

Aside from going into each channel and selecting the heart favorite icon, is there a faster way to simply assign favorite channels from a checkbox in list format?  Also, is there a way to only view Favorite channels in the guide?

Hi, that is currently the fastest way, although your checkbox list idea is a good one. You can't filter the entire guide by favorites but there is a setting to put favorites at the top.

• 3 months later...
sharrisct25@hotmail.com

Apart for being faster to edit.  It would be really good if they were easy to copy.  A number of my users have the same core channels.  Setting them once with the existing slightly slower method and then copying them would be a lot easier than setting them for each user.

If they were somehow captured in a xml file I could copy them from user to user and even edit the list by hand maybe.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
tmirzaian

Apart for being faster to edit.  It would be really good if they were easy to copy.  A number of my users have the same core channels.  Setting them once with the existing slightly slower method and then copying them would be a lot easier than setting them for each user.

If they were somehow captured in a xml file I could copy them from user to user and even edit the list by hand maybe.

Yep - was looking to do the same.  

• 2 months later...
ajstratmann

We plan to revamp channel management in an upcoming update. thanks.

I'm guessing it may have been revamped since this post.  Can you update us on how to flag channels as favorites now?  I've looked all over the menus and can't find it.

ajstratmann

I'm guessing it may have been revamped since this post.  Can you update us on how to flag channels as favorites now?  I've looked all over the menus and can't find it.

Nevermind...I finally found it.  I have to be logged in from a computer.