Feature Request:: Show all Episodes from a Season inside Kodi, like the WI do it...

Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

Hello Com, hello Devs,

i have a feature request.

Is there a way the Emby Kodi Addon can show all Episodes from an Series, how did it in the WI on the Server ? There i can see all Episodes from a Season, and what i have and what is missing. So the data is there. Now the Addon must only show this missing files too. That we can see in Kodi, that there is no file local, he can looks like in WI, so we can see only the Season or Series Banner, instead of Episode Thumbnail.

When you can bring this Feature live that would be great. So i can exactly see in Kodi what happens with my series, what i have local, what is missing but already aired. So i can see directly whats happend and i can search for my missing episode.

So now i have 3 episodes in a season how missed. When the missing files later on my local hdd he change the thumbnail. So with the Sync to Kodi, the Thumbnail should changed to and i can play it now.

Greet's,

jurmb84

There are 2 ways to do that natively in Kodi...

1. There is a setting to show "all" in your season list... By selecting that it will show the series flattened...

2. In the video library setting you can set flatten to always instead of "when only 1 season exists" and it will never show by season but will show all episodes for the series...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kodi_Newcomer

There are 2 ways to do that natively in Kodi...

1. There is a setting to show "all" in your season list... By selecting that it will show the series flattened...

2. In the video library setting you can set flatten to always instead of "when only 1 season exists" and it will never show by season but will show all episodes for the series...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OK by option 2. i see no season any more, only all episodes that are available for this series ?

Are this to options for the same result, or do i need both to work ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

Emby Tower

I think he is talking about the feature in Emby Server to show episodes you don't have. In Kodi it seems not possible to show them.

Jdiesel

I swear there was a setting in the Emby for Kodi settings menu for this but I could be wrong...

Angelblue05

I swear there was a setting in the Emby for Kodi settings menu for this but I could be wrong...

I think you are thinking of the sync empty tv show option. Anyway, we don't have anything like that, virtual episodes and missing episodes are not synced (it would cause too many updates).

Kodi_Newcomer

So this feature will not come ? Hm why to many updates ? When i have on episode off an series, so he can sync all epsiodes, because the server had it all. And because its the same image for missing episodes so it goes fast, or not ?