Strange resume indicator yet watched

ThermoDust

ThermoDust

Maybe it was answered but a search turned up nothing. I have some shows or movies that are marked as watched but show the show can be resumed and hasn't completed. Ideas? Known problem?

Hi.  That is not a problem.  It is possible to partially watch something that has already been watched.

ThermoDust

But I've seen the issue when I binge watch a show, so I know I have fully watched the episode yet it shows partially watched. It only seems to happy on the Android TV app. As I hadn't had this issue on the Roku app.

I'm seeing completely watched content with resume available as well.  

Again, please read post #2.

zigzagtshirt

Again, please read post #2.

That makes zero sense.  I literally just finished watching something from start to finish for the first time and yet it still shows "resume" available even after refreshing

That makes zero sense.  I literally just finished watching something from start to finish for the first time and yet it still shows "resume" available even after refreshing

Where is the resume point?

Then please say something about that. We can only respond to the information that you give us and that is why we have taken the time to document how to report a problem so that we can do our very best to help get you squared away.

zigzagtshirt

Then please say something about that. We can only respond to the information that you give us and that is why we have taken the time to document how to report a problem so that we can do our very best to help get you squared away.

I didn't ask for help.  I was merely stating that I was having the same issue as the original poster.  "then please say something about that" -um what do you think I just did?

I don't care enough about this very minor issue to go back and try to find the log or recreate it.  I was just stating that I was experiencing it as well so you know that it wasn't a fluke that the other guy was having.