Select (A) button no longer working on XB1 v124

FrostByte

FrostByte

App version 1.1.124.6

Server 3.2.17.17

Problem: both the Select and A button on remote and controller no longer select the item you have highlighted.  Nothing happens when you click either button.  Only seeing an issue on the XB1 though, the PC UWP app with mouse works fine.

Edit: the scrolling buttons work just fine, just can't select an item once you highlight it

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

Bert

I have this same problem. I'm pretty patient and understanding but these little issues that make the Xbox One app completely unusable are getting rather annoying.

xxJonoxx

I have this same problem. I'm pretty patient and understanding but these little issues that make the Xbox One app completely unusable are getting rather annoying.

​Yeah, just reporting the same. 124.6 is totally busted. Not being able to use A is pretty up there.

schmitty

I can confirm this too. I can also confirm that the enter button does work on the chatpad though.

CBers

Yep same here. Will try Ember in the meantime

Ember works fine, it always has done :)

• Like 1

CBers

A fix is going out for it, thanks. For the rest of today, using the Edge browser on the Xbox One with http://tv.emby.media will provide a very close experience. Thanks.

FrostByte

Back from under my rock.

This is fixed now with version 126, thanks

• Like 1