Cant watch movie because of trailer

all4dom

all4dom

When ever I watch a movie through the apple tv, the trailer wil keep repeating itself and I cant watch the movie. I uninstalled the trailers plug in but it still keeps continuing. Emby server, apple tv and the apple emby plug in are all up to date. Thanks for your help.

all4dom

I unselected the trailer options in playback mode but am still having the same problem.

Hi.  Do you have the "Cinema Mode" option selected?

What happens if you watch the same movie in the web app?

What is the movie and what does the actual file structure look like?

all4dom

Hi Ebr and thanks for responding. Most of my movies are mkv files. It does not happen with any of the tv shows, just movies. Yes I have cinema mode selected and its only with apple tv. Does not happen with et & firestick. I even deleted the trailer plug in.

If you turn off Cinema Mode does the problem go away?

What options did you select for Cinema Mode (can you show a screen shot of the config from the web dashboard)?

all4dom

I deleted the trailers plug in and also i have not selected any internet trailers in cinema mode. Its working where I can see a movie but i would like to have at least 1 trailer play providing it does not keep repeating itself. Thanks.

The trailers plug-in and Cinema Mode are two different things.  Can I please see a screen shot of the settings you have for Cinema Mode? Emby Dashboard -> Playback -> Cinema Mode