Questions about Live TV

gossboss5501

gossboss5501

I have installed Kodi and some addons, But the thing seems to be very inconsistent is that what to expect? Or does it run smooth for others and i'm missing somthing ?

mastrmind11

I have installed Kodi and some addons, But the thing seems to be very inconsistent is that what to expect? Or does it run smooth for others and i'm missing somthing ?

What seems inconsistent?  Does what run smooth?  

gossboss5501

well 1 time out 15 I can get a video to load.  is that normal? it takes a long time to find something that streams.

well 1 time out 15 I can get a video to load.  is that normal? it takes a long time to find something that streams.

Where exactly are you trying to play a video from?

gossboss5501

From the list of stations

i go on I find what I want to see and will not  stream.

Hi.  Can you tell us exactly what app and what stations you are trying to access?

What is your Live TV hardware?  Are you using built-in Emby Live TV or a plug-in?

Thanks.

gossboss5501

maybe im in the wrong spot i'm running kodi on a lap top. lets say im trying exodus 

Jdiesel

Nope Emby won't help you with illegal streaming addons. Don't bother asking on the Kodi forums either as they won't help you. Emby can allow you to watch Live TV provided you have a tuner device or a digital subscription. I would look into a HDHomeRun if you are interested. 

mastrmind11

dafuq would send someone to these forums trying to get illegal streams working via kodi?  something is amiss.

BAlGaInTl

dafuq would send someone to these forums trying to get illegal streams working via kodi?  something is amiss.

I can certainly see how someone would be led here depending on their search...  It starts out with searching for "Kodi Live TV" and leads to a rabbit hole where someone in comments recommends various software solutions.

Any worthwhile discussion should include Emby.

That's how I found it after-all. 

:)