Does MBC support a theme-music folder?

darbid

I am new to MB3 and MBC.  I am using the latest beta version and am using the Chocolate Theme.

I see at this link a folder structure that appears to support theme songs.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser/wiki/Library-Structure#wiki-theme-songs

I have made such a folder in a TV Series folder e.g.

Revenge

/theme-music

song1.mp3

But when I go to this TV show I don't get the theme.

What else do I need to set?  I am also testing/playing around with video backdrops.  Do I need this for the "theme-music" folder to work?  I think it is something totally different but just wanted to check.

Logos302

I'm not sure this matters but has the server done a scan since that folder and file where put in place?  Ebr is probably going to want the MBC log clearned and then have yo go in the show Revenge folder and see what happens.  If nothing happens upload the log file.  OH and saying the latest is not the best, version number for both chocolate theme and MBS are better as sometimes some ISP's caching cause MBC not to upgrade to the latest version.

You need to install the ThemeVideoBackdrops plug-in in MBC.  I don' think it has been updated to be configurable inside MBC yet so you may need to use the configurator to configure it.

Cheesegeezer

You need to install the ThemeVideoBackdrops plug-in in MBC. I don' think it has been updated to be configurable inside MBC yet so you may need to use the configurator to configure it.

Correct, I'm about 90% there with the code and moving it to mbc, dang work has got in the way again

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Are you guys talking about ThemeVideo Backdrops (v1.0.0.4) which is installable and configurable under MB Configurable? 

Once we are on the same page with the plugin, then the conclusion above seems to be it is not yet implemented.