Schedule on Individual Channel within Guide Missing

gostl

gostl

Just recently I have had a problem where I no longer see the per channel schedule.  The guide appears to be working as shown in this screen shot:

5923571e54fba_Untitled2.jpg

I can scroll and see future programming.  However, if I click on the individual channel name on the left, I used to get a schedule just for that channel that I could scroll through (up/down).  That no longer appears on any channel.  An example is below.

59235709b6f91_Untitled1.jpg

To further complicate things, if I go to the main guide, I can scroll to the right as I said above, but if I click a future date above, I just get a spinning circle.

I recently refreshed SD and rebooted server.  This is happening in Chrome, Firefox and Emby Theater on Win 10.  Same appears to be happening on my Android device as well.

Log attached.  

I welcome any guidance on what could be wrong and any help troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Chris

Log.txt

It appears your library database has become corrupt. This can happen once in a while if there's a power failure, or sudden abrupt shutdown of the machine.

What you can do is shutdown the server and then rename this file:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\library.db

Then start up the server and you'll need to run a library scan and then a guide refresh. Unfortunately that file also contains user watch data. Is that important to you and have you been taking backups of that? Thanks.

gostl

Thank you.  Attempting steps now.  SD refreshed and Media Library scan at 17.8% as I have a huge music library.

As for watch data and backups.  The answer is I don't know if it is important to me and no, I have not been making backups.  

After researching the issue before posting, I have just installed the Sever Backup plug in and will configure that for the future.  I am still getting used to Emby but don't quite know the ins and outs.  I assume the user watch data tracks what has been watched and bookmarks where you left off, but I cannot find specific information on that feature.  If you can point me to that information I will gladly research it for my own knowledge.

Thanks so much for all the development.  I am truly loving Emby thus far.

hi @@gostl, what you can do is head to the plugins section and click on the backup plugin to open it's config screen.

As soon as a backup is created, you can click on a backup and you will see all of the things that it has saved and what you can restore. Let us know if that helps. Thanks !