No "play" or "resume" buttons after lastest update

Zelig

Zelig

Hi there:

My android devices updated this morning the Emby app

SAdly, the "play" and "resume" buttons (all buttons on that line as a matter of fact) are now gone

This only happens for movies. They are still there for TV episodes.

So there's no way to play a movie now.

His happens on my tablet and on my phone.

Please check it out.

Thanks

5922eaff8c09e_Captura.png

Edited by Zelig

shorty1483

The play button is now in the middle of the wallpaper inside the android app.

Edited by shorty1483

Zelig

Oh boy. That is so WRONG.

Like it much better the way it was.

I like to navigate via old "Folders" tab and now is much much worse to hit play. Don't have any play button anywhere on the details page. If i push on the poster, it sends me to de Images page. Have to be on the parent folder of the collection, hit the 3 dots button at the bottom pf the poster and find "play" there between 8 or 9 options.

ITS A NIGHTMARE.

Please bring those buttons back

clarkss12

It took me a couple of minutes to see the difference, but I do like it this way.  The main "play" button is on the main tile screen, which is nice, click on the thumbnail, and it takes you to the information screen.  Much better this way.

shorty1483

Oh boy. That is so WRONG.

Like it much better the way it was.

I like to navigate via old "Folders" tab and now is much much worse to hit play. Don't have any play button anywhere on the details page. If i push on the poster, it sends me to de Images page. Have to be on the parent folder of the collection, hit the 3 dots button at the bottom pf the poster and find "play" there between 8 or 9 options.

ITS A NIGHTMARE.

Please bring those buttons back

This is what it looks like in the actual Android version. I don't understand your problem. ec1038964010bb1b3d6e88491257b064.jpg

Zelig

This is what it looks like in the actual Android version. I don't understand your problem. ec1038964010bb1b3d6e88491257b064.jpg

I dont have that button on my android

Zelig

Its version 2.9.00 for the emby app and 7.0 for Android running on a galaxy tab 2 9.8

Not only i dont have that button. The trailer button isnt there either and theres no backdrop Picture. Just a black space.

Joined the beta program. Will send Pic of the screen tomorrow.

Edited by Zelig

HaraldBluetooth

I have the exact same problem in my EMBY app on my LG G4 and Samsung Galaxy TAB S both running Marshmallow. No backdrop and no play button anymore.

Sendt fra min LG-H815 med Tapatalk

James W

Same for me on newest beta update 2.9.00. Using a LG G6. I was going to grab the server logs today but was not able to get around to it yet. I would think this is a app related issue as it only started after the newest app update not the server update.

post-138435-0-10259300-1495520460_thumb.png

Edited by zippy-man

shorty1483

A fix is headed up. Thanks for reporting.

Is this device dependant? I cannot reproduce on any of my devices, neither Nougat nor Marshmallow.

James W

New version already posted and downloaded. For me issue is resolved with version 2.9.01

Excellent work thank you.