Multiple Folders merge of series

mavrag

mavrag

Hello. 

I'm thinking of switching to emby from plex , but there is one thing that's bugging me .. i have multiple folders for my series that have different languages .

I have 3 folders for my Series  tvshows/TV Eng/ , tvshows/TV Mix , tvshows/TV Rus . In the Tv eng obviously its English , Mix has audio tracks for Eng and Rus , and Rus only Russian. 

The way i have it set up in plex is i have a library for English and Russian separately and both of them have Mix folder in em and it all merges together nicely.

But in emby i get double series for each lang plus for example my Eng tv library for some reason names the series from mix folder in Russian when that library is set to download english metadata.

is there a way to fix this ? or i have to restructure my whole library?

hi @@mavrag, we support this, but they need to be in the same emby library. you can add multiple folders to a single emby library.

let us know if this helps. thanks.

mavrag

oh and here's my Rus Movie Library that is set to get Russian  metadata , most of the movies have English metadata , seems like they share metadata from my Eng Movies library.

591ecd0244391_screencapture1921681123809

the 100 movies one first page are all in English :( .

Right now we do not support multiple metadata languages for the same item, so for your TV Mix folder you would need to pick one or the other.

mavrag

@Luke  :( yeah but this way you cant see which movie or tv has two languages. 

59200d589fe14_c4b8834dc60dd504f287b7a123

For now i'll make two more libraries : Movies Mix and TV Mix . 

Do you think this could be added in the future?

Thanks.