daily 100% cpu load

sualfred

sualfred

I'm facing a 100% CPU load of Emby on everyday. A simple service restart solves the problem but it happens on the next day again. 

I've tried to figure out what's causing it, but without success. 

Any ideas?

Attached is the log and a screeshot of htop with the process.

Edit:

All I can see is that Emby tries to contact my router, which has a SatIP DVB-C tuner integrated. And some fanart.tv api issues, but the API key is correct. (I've changed it after posting the log, forgot to censor it)

server-63630703197.txt

post-160254-0-41052900-1495101074_thumb.png

Edited by sualfred

@@sualfred, please remove all plugins except for backup and see if the issue persists with the core server. thanks !

sualfred

@@Luke I'll give it a try, but no plugin took action or has been triggered when the 100% cpu issue happened. It's hard to reproduce. Sometimes it starts at 1pm, today I was facing it 17 minutes after server has bootet.

sualfred

You mean the TV Headend plugin and the Kodi fast sync monitor? I'll give it a try.

To get a better understanding of the log:

It should be caused by some of the errors where restart.sh is called, isn't it? Because I only see connection problems to the metadata providers and my SatIp server (which isn't really a SatIp device.)

I think this will be easier to evaluate with a cleaner server environment, which would be starting with just the backup plugin and no others. Thanks !

sualfred

So... since removing plugins did not work for me, I wiped my complete Emby installation and configuration. It seems that the issue is gone.