Schedules Direct - multiple listings linup

dados

dados

Hi,

Would the procedure to use more than one channel listing lineup from Schedules Direct just to multiple Schedules Direct Guide Provider with a different setup ?

hi @@dados, I don't quite understand what you're asking. What exactly are you trying to do? Thanks !

maegibbons

Yes.

I have 3.

One for freeview UK

One for Sky UK

One for Dallas for USA channels

krs

Mark

• Like 1

Yes you can just add three individual schedules direct setups. Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

Spaceboy

I had this same query, it's not the most intuitive. From a user perspective, I would expect to be able to add the second and third lineups as an addition to the first (within the settings for the first), rather than setting up three completely separate settings.

• Like 1

dados

How should a m3u line be build for a automatic epg to channel mapping?

#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="xxx" tvg-id="yyy" tvg-name="zzz" tvg-logo="" group-title="group",name

Is there a guide for schedules direct to m3u or xmltv to m3u file format for best guide to channel mapping?

I've seen many discussion about this but it seems everything regarding LiveTV/IPTV/M3U/XMLTV is in development and maybe changing, that's why I ask.

maegibbons

Channel-id should be used as your emby channel number like "2001". The tvg-id is the important one for SD guide mapping and should be set to the SD channel id which can be found in an xmltv dump of all the channels in the lineup(s) you are using.

I have a list of all uk sched direct ids in a database.

Krs

Mark

maegibbons

Forget group anything. Not currently used. I will try and post an example from my m3u tomorrow.

Krs

Mark