Streaming emby using iPad

Sam Hall

Sam Hall

Hello, I subscribed a yearly premium account, when I used emby on tHe same machine where it was installed everything went ok, of course. But if I try to stream to iPad (air 2) it becomes incredibly slow and tends to crash. This if I am on the same router Asus, if I change room and use the central router the loading time becomes unbearable, even if I am on the same ip range. Please can you help me? I should need a refund otherwise, since the main purpose of my subscription was streaming on my portable devices. Thanks and sorry for my bad English :)

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, sure, I have used as benchmark sucide squad, image and video are ok, but the subs syncro is terrible, here are the two files, hope they help, thanks. 

Unfortunately I don't see an obvious problem with this one, not from the log data at least. Can you provide a sample video for testing? I will test it personally. Thanks !

Sam Hall

Well I used just a version of Suicide Squad ripped from a BD, using mkvmake, so without compression or other stuff, totally video untouched. 1920*1080 maximum bitrate. Thanks for your interest and help, hope we can fix it!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Sam Hall

Okay, it seems this situation is going nowhere, I would like to ask for a refund.. Thanks. 

Can we look at an alternative example for additional information? Thanks !

@@Sam Hall is it OK if I invite you to the beta version of the app? If so then please send me your itunes email. thanks !

Ok this is happening because you requested a refund from Ebr and he granted it.

Sam Hall

oh ok, I see, so the problem has gone, I did not receive the confirmation email. Anyway thank you for your kind help.