LiveTV Recordings default display

TimFromFL
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

TimFromFL

Right now in my setup my LiveTV plugin (ServerWMC) looks at the same directories as my "TV" library. Is there a way to make the LiveTV Recordings display like a TV Library? I've been keeping the LiveTV so we can watch a show that is actively recording. After the show finishes, the file is renamed and placed in the correct location. It was jarring for the family to have the shows disappear from one view to the next. I would be nice if I had the ability to make this view look like the TV Library with seasons and episode counts still sorted by date as it is now.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

• Solution

There is currently no way to do this, sorry. The built-in Live TV support does do this, but that requires HD Homerun or M3U. The plan has been to eventually do this for the live tv plugins but it hasn't happened yet.

• Like 1

TimFromFL

There is currently no way to do this, sorry. The built-in Live TV support does do this, but that requires HD Homerun or M3U. The plan has been to eventually do this for the live tv plugins but it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks For the response and that does make sense. If I planned on keeping my tuners I would have updated to HDHR, but since I am trying to cut the cord that doesn't seem to be going in the right direction. I will keep it in mind if I revisit the issue, Thanks