Italian Translation Web Client Missing Words

MickSlash

MickSlash

Hi, I am an active user in the Italian translation of emby. In the web client I found some words that are not available to translate into OneSKy website. So I decided to report them.

post-125266-0-54925600-1494142917_thumb.pngDesigned for compatibility with Chromecast, Roku, Smart TV's, and other similar devices. Targets H264/AAC/AC3 video and MP3 audio.In italian : Progettato per essere compatibile con Chromecast,Roku,Smart TV, ed altri dispositivi simili. Gli obiettivi sono video in H264/AAC/AC3 e audio MP3.

post-125266-0-38049400-1494142919_thumb.pngSyncs original files as-is. = Sincronizza file originali così come sono.

post-125266-0-88279500-1494142920_thumb.pngDesigned for compatibility with all devices, including web browsers. Targets H264/AAC video and MP3 audio. = Progettato per essere compatibile con tutti i dispositivi, inclusi i browser web. Gli obiettivi sono video in H264/AAC e audio in MP3.

Ah and i have translated the tvOS project in italian, so i'd like to see italian translation in the next tvOS release  :D

Edited by MickSlash

hi @@MickSlash, thanks for the feedback here. Just so you're aware, these will take a little time to get corrected. the text actually lives in the server and we need to pull it out. thanks !

• Like 1