Unable to retrieve cast details in WebUI from last night's recordings

d00zah

d00zah

Server v.3.2.13.11
ServerWMC v.1.0.0.62, build: 1244
wmc2mb, Version=1.0.0.82

Ceton Eth6 network tuner

Scheduled recordings are handled by WMC7.

Prior to recent updates, viewing details of recent recordings from the homescreen of the webUI included cast images as well as a description. Sometimes a refresh from the detail screen was required to produce cast images, etc., but it was reliable. As of the current versions listed above, there seems to be no reliable way to produce cast details.

Last night I recorded the following (plus some news programs which have no cast details):

The Flash (example)
NCIS
iZombie
Bull
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
NCIS: NOLA

None of these episode detail screens will show cast details available in WMC, even after a refresh.

post-10374-0-85495000-1493844379_thumb.jpg

post-10374-0-64715600-1493844396_thumb.jpg

This morning, while viewing the detail screen for Flash, I bounced Emby/SWMC & refreshed afterwards. This seemed to pull the cast details for THAT episode ONLY after a manual refresh, but all others remain without.

post-10374-0-49326300-1493844454_thumb.jpg

I've tried to include as much relevant(?) detail I could think of. If I've missed something, please ask.

Here are Emby / SWMC logs while recording... they include various unsuccessful refreshes from episode detail screens of completed recordings between 10-11PM.

These Emby / SWMC logs are from after an auto restart ~midnight... miscellaneous scheduled tasks... nothing manual.

These Emby / SWMC logs are from after the manual service restart(s) in the morning. They include some more unsuccessful manual refreshes from episode detail screens.

Unwatched episodes which haven't been deleted & still show no cast details:

NCIS
Bull
NCIS: NOLA

TIA

Edited by d00zah

d00zah

Whatever the issue was, cast info for these episodes is once again appearing after update to v3.2.13.12 beta.

Thanks!

Edited by d00zah