Breeze v1.0.11.0 now live

leedavies

leedavies

Maintenance update - performance improvements in all views and List/Detail view hang fixed.

Release is now live and ready for you to download.

ALSO.... as Breeze has changed a lot recently, anyone who has tried Breeze in the past but their trial has expired now, I'm giving you a few extra days to try out this new version.  It will work even for expired trial users until midnight Saturday, half-way through this weekend.

• Like 1

Lee, newly installed and when movie scrolling the screen is frozen.

The only way then is to close Windows Media Center.

If you need any log or some small movie I can send you.

Cherrs.

(Finally I did a litle movie)  http://www.firedrive.com/embed/F210798633E0B262

I tried too with the last MBS and MBC DEV and the behavior it's the same. For all my movies folder has 600x800 resolution.

I return to 1.0.10.0 version and works fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'll answer myself.

With the new version 1.0.11.0 the solution for me and hangs was decrease the cover at one point, although Breeze was using before the default size.

Edited by teodorin
  • Like 1

AVTechMan

The Breeze update theme is working well for me, thanks for allowing a few extra days on the trial as mine had expired sometime last month. I definitely would register it but no longer able to use PayPal.

barrettuk

I had this same issue with Aztec which I wanted to use, if hold the remote button to scroll after a short time it freezes and I have to exit WMC. I tried the Breeze theme and that is working ok for me so am using this as a second choice :-(

barrettuk

Can someone tell me how to edit the main screen on this theme please, I would like to have it like the screenshot examples where there looks to be a wall of movie tiles in the background and a clapper board down in the right corner of the screen, Mine is the blue background default. Is there a manual/setup/configure guide somewhere?

THANKS!!! Love these themes :-)

leedavies

Can someone tell me how to edit the main screen on this theme please, I would like to have it like the screenshot examples where there looks to be a wall of movie tiles in the background and a clapper board down in the right corner of the screen, Mine is the blue background default. Is there a manual/setup/configure guide somewhere?

THANKS!!! Love these themes :-)

Thanks for the feedback.

The EHS backdrop you see is just a backdrop.png image saved in the ImagesByName/General/collectionname folder.

The clapperboard at the bottom right is just a clearart.png in that same folder.

barrettuk

Sorry for being such a newbie but it there any step by step instructions anywhere? I looked at some posts I found for customizing the EHS but these must be for MB2 as I can only find C:\programdata\mediabrowser-classic on my PC and in there I don't have anything like imagesByName etc.

leedavies

Thanks for the feedback.

The EHS backdrop you see is just a backdrop.png image saved in the ImagesByName/General/collectionname folder.

The clapperboard at the bottom right is just a clearart.png in that same folder.

Sorry for being such a newbie but it there any step by step instructions anywhere? I looked at some posts I found for customizing the EHS but these must be for MB2 as I can only find C:\programdata\mediabrowser-classic on my PC and in there I don't have anything like imagesByName etc.

You need to look in your %APPDATA% folder and then in the mediabrowser folder. I don't remember the exact name as I'm away from home right now.