[Resolved] Access Denied - I didn't add a password to my account? I can not access anything.

chef

This morning my wife got up and tried to log into her account, but was greeted with a MCE popup that read "Access Denied".

She then tried to open my account, but the same popup appeared.

I realize this is a popup that appears when an account has password protection, but I haven't added an passwords to any accounts.

Please help, because the WAF in my house is very low with MB3, since I have the Updating on MBC to Dev and things are constantly changing on the Families TV. This just might be the icing on the cake.

Edited by chef

The surgery is just about done so at this point it's all about putting it back together so we can have a release :)

The surgery is just about done so at this point it's all about putting it back together so we can have a release :)

That's great NEWS guys! My wife even mentioned this morning how quickly I got a response from the Team, even at 6 am. She said: "Wow you got a reply already."

And on top of it all you guys have, almost, a fix in place; which is just brilliant.

I wish the snow removel in my home town had that type response time. LOL!