TV Guide selection keeps going back in time

casminkey

casminkey

I thought I saw this reported before but couldn't find the post...

Is anything being done to fix the guide? Since one of the recent updates, and you toggle down in the guide, the cursor keeps going back in time. Normally, if I hot down 5 or 6 times, I find myself on a program 3 hours ago. You have to constantly move the selection to the current time.

As someone who used Emby Theater as the primary interface for live TV, this is a real pain.

If there's anything I can do to help, like capture a video or something, I'm happy to do so.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PrincessClevage

I thought I saw this reported before but couldn't find the post...

Is anything being done to fix the guide? Since one of the recent updates, and you toggle down in the guide, the cursor keeps going back in time. Normally, if I hot down 5 or 6 times, I find myself on a program 3 hours ago. You have to constantly move the selection to the current time.

As someone who used Emby Theater as the primary interface for live TV, this is a real pain.

If there's anything I can do to help, like capture a video or something, I'm happy to do so.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

i agree this is quite a pain

denz

It has been reported many times guide is a big mess and not usuable it is just unfortunately been put on back burner.