Schedules direct password field

tre4b

Hi There,

This was easy to work around however I just fell foul of an issue with the password field in the schedules direct setup.  

I have recently been going through my sites updating passwords using the longest password the sites will allow.  Schedules direct allowed me to set a 100 character password.  When I came to entering this into EMBY though the paste of the password suggested it had only managed to put about 30 chars in and true enough the login failed.  I fixed it by reducing the password length to 20 and I suspect this is fine for most.  Many like me though will use a password manager so the longer field may become more important.

Shouldn't take much work or give much impact to increase the length of the field when you get around to it, just for us awkward ones ;-)

@@tre4b, just tested, no problem found with long passwords. Most likely it is the browser autocomplete feature messing with it.

Curious,  it wouldn't let me add more than 30 ish characters.   I won't mess with it now as it is all working pretty well right now ;-)  next time I do a password change I'll get back to you if I see it again.  By then though i suspect we'll be a way down the road ;-)