Emby not responding

dnh

Hi on my android TV app when i start Emby i get the error Emby is not responding wait or close message. If i wait it just goes to a black screen. I have tried on 3 android devices all with the same issue.

It started yesterday morning

Any info? Thanks

Tried that also tried restarting box etc still the same. I know of a few people with android having this issue since yesterday

nokiaman1978

hi having same issues also a few of my friends are the same , logged out of emby and cannot get back in pin screen has no pin in it., emby theater works fine no issue, seems to be problems with android

nokiaman1978

hi having same issues also a few of my friends are the same , logged out of emby and cannot get back in pin screen has no pin in it., emby theater works fine no issue, seems to be problems with android

The login issue is a new issue that just came up within the last 2 hours. It is resolved now. Thanks.