How to Create New Library Page?

RedVelvet

RedVelvet

Hello everyone, I am creating a emby server plugin and I have hit a snag. I am going to use GameBrowser as a reference to show what I mean here. So say first off you setup Emby with 2 Libraries to start, TV and Movies. When you first launch theater, you can choose between Movies and TV at the top. When you install GameBrowser, it adds another page to the main theater called Games. I realize that this is an added media library which I can create that will show up, but where it shows like Continue Playing and Game Systems when you actually go to that page at the top, how on earth do you edit / create that page? I have searched through https://github.com/MediaBrowser/GameBrowser looking for where in the code it sets up that page, I have looked at the docs as best I could.

So to further clarify, what I am looking to do is create a "Media Library" that we can call "Monsters". I want to know how I can create and edit the page that shows up in the theater when that library is selected.

If knowing the bigger picture would help, what I am wanting to put on the "Monsters" page is 1) A button to play all Movies shuffled. 2) A button to play all TV shows shuffled. 3) Ability to select a TV Show and play it all.

Essentially I'm creating a workaround plugin for me to create the "Play All" and "Shuffle Play" functions emby is missing.

Any help please? Thank you in advance.

Edited by RedVelvet

Hi, you can't do this from a server plugin. All you can do is supply the media or data, and it is up to the apps to render them.