Emby Theatre RemoteControl

spitefulgod

spitefulgod

I'm trying to post some of the general commands to the Emby Theatre app via the server, but each time I pass one it crashes out, all the other standard commands work fine it's just the client specific ones that fail.  Maybe it's something i'm doing wrong in attempting to send the json data in the server in the body.  I'm using restsharp for this, has anyone else had any experience in this?

Here's an example

RestSharp.RestClient Client = new RestSharp.RestClient("http://localhost:8096");
RestSharp.RestRequest Request = new RestSharp.RestRequest(string.Format("/Sessions/{0}/Command/DisplayContent", Emby.Server.SelectedClient.Id), RestSharp.Method.POST);

Request.AddHeader("X-MediaBrowser-Token", Emby.Server.LoginDetails.AccessToken);
Request.AddJsonBody(new EmCommandArgs() { Arguments = new EmDisplayMedia() { ItemId = Emby.Server.Movies[2].Id, ItemType = Emby.Server.Movies[2].Type, ItemName = Emby.Server.Movies[2].Name } });

RestSharp.IRestResponse Response = Client.Execute(Request);

spitefulgod

While your fixing bugs media controls allow you to push the volume of envy theatre past the 100% mark and then it starts going back down negatively.