Episode keeps skipping to next one.

snazy2000

snazy2000

Hi All

Sometimes when watching an episode the stream will freeze for a second then will suddenly start playing the next episode and have to go back and start watching the previous one again and it works for few minutes or less and will do it again....

It doesn't always happen, it does not do it as all when watching from other platforms 

The video file that it happened to last night was  - NCIS S01E23.m4v (Log attached)

Any help would be much appreciated!! 

Thanks Guys

server-63627552000.txt

The next time it happens, can you please send the log from the app?  Do you know if it was playing in VLC?

snazy2000

Looking at the server log it says

2017-04-12 23:07:25.0534 Info HttpResultFactory: Transmit file \\f1\media\TV Series\NCIS\Season 1\NCIS S01E23.m4v

So I'm guessing so?

How do I get the logs from the app as never seen anything about it on there before :)

snazy2000

Dont worry I read the post....

Emby for Android TV/Fire TV and Emby for Roku (New Beta version only) Logs

These apps have the option to send an app log to us electronically.  You enter the settings page and turn on the "Debug Options".  Now there will be a new tile on your home page settings row labelled "Send Log".  Reproduce your problem and then use this button to send the log.  Then add the following information to your report in the forum:

• Exactly what you were doing and what happened.  Include the name of whatever you played if it is a playback problem
  • The time you sent the log
  • The name of the Emby user on the local server that was logged in at the time