Getting Frustrated :(

chef

Locoblade

Is not being able to add an external ID manually another dev bug? I click on the Plus sign on a series that isn't picking up so to add in it's ID but it doesnt give the usual boxes for TVDB etc?

No, that means we didn't detect the folder as a tv series, which might point to your folder structure not being correct. can you show me what that looks like?

Locoblade

Just to clear this one up, this was a windows folder structure problem and a remnant of the duplicate folder issue I had earlier, not a MediaBrowser issue. I found it after I thought I'd try and move the Charlie and Lola folder out from the Kids TV folder, re-scan then put it back in. However, when trying to cut/paste it, I got an error saying the folder path no longer existed! 

A bit of googling found this 

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/folder-delete-error-no-longer-located-in/acb93ece-84d5-47ac-b4a4-8fd35410fa23

Basically I had to copy the contents out (which cut/paste worked ok for) then delete the folder using the old MSDOS 8-3 name from a command prompt. I then recreated the folder with the same name, copied the content back in and it's now picked up fine in MediaBrowser.

Very strange, not seen that before in years of being a Windows admin but learn something every day!

Thanks for all your help Luke :)

Edited by Locoblade